I don't know how Christian gets any rest?
He is the wildest sleeper.
He's all over the place and usually ends up turned around or upside down.
But, he is sound asleep.
His father has been known to sleep through earthquakes,
He sleeps through me turning on his light
and the camera's flash.
One pinky finger in the ranch
the others grasping a chicken nugget.








13 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME!
Just count it as a MAJOR Blessing! My kids are the lightest sleepers and it is SUCH a pain.
What a NUT!! I love it!
Wow...he's defying gravity in those pics! Lol!
hahahaha! those are the best!! i use to sleep with my arm up against the wall. you lose complete feeling in your hand! :)
Blaine and I are laughing out loud. Hilarious.
Those were the funniest pics! He'll love those when he's older. :) I'll be showing James those when he comes home from work.
This is so awesome. Doesn't it make you wonder how some parents allow their kids to sleep in their beds with them. These kids are circus performers at night! I am just impressed he keeps himself on the bed. What a monkey.
The pinky in the ranch is the best.
Ha, that is so funny. My father in law would sleep walk and fall asleep mid conversation. Once he was leaning so far out of the pew at church (he was on the end) as he was napping that he was in 1/2 and his hands were touching the floor. I think it is the funniest thing to see. My little one is a bit wild too, but nothing like your little guy! hope you are doing great!-Sarah
I love it...I can't wait to get in tonight. We're going to have so much fun!!!
hahahaha that is hilarious... THanks for making me smile :)
Oh Christian...you are to funny. I think he fell out of his bed twice this week and then sat up still asleep. Maybe we should move the furniture closer and this will wake him up. Who does he get this from? :)
LOL!!!!
Post a Comment