Just got the news last week that Vickie is moving back to Arizona,
I knew it would happen one day,
but was never ready to believe the day would come.
Vickie has been the best friend a gal could ask for.We both were a long way from home and family
and found strength in eachother.
She's my sister!
Cole, Caden, and Carson we gonna miss you boys!
Cole, Caden, and Carson we gonna miss you boys! Maybe even Blaine, a little :)
Christian is so sad. He said, "Mom, my wanna move to Zari-zona."
Here's Carson and Preston.Vickie and I were pregnant together with these two guys.
They are 5 weeks apart.
She got me through some hard times.


The Gang"
(as they were known in nursery, they had a rep for makin' a little trouble)






4 comments:
i hate goodbyes. good luck adopted figlia mia.
I know how close you are to her so I'm really sorry! Saying goodbye is never easy. Man, first your house now this!!! Gosh . . . when my neighbor moved away to UT I cried and James said "You always have me!"
As if I wasn't having a hard enough time, you go and do this!!! I love the pics though- you found some great ones. I can't talk goodbyes right now with you- I'll just end up with puffy eyes again.
It seems like yesterday we were LA or out camping and now they have moved! What great friends we have. They will remain wonderful friends, we just won't see them as often. We'll miss you Callisters!!!
Post a Comment