Monday, March 8, 2010

The Happs



We've been busy
here is "The Happs"
Can't get Preston to sleep in his bed.
He thinks its funny to sneek in with Brother,
Ok, they both think its funny.
But he will sleep here!?!
Where did we get this kid anyway?
Blond hair, blues eyes, and an easy breezy personality.

This month was our last month with Disney passes.

The boys think "the park" means Disneyland.

Spoiled.

Christian actually said, "I don't want to go to Disneyland today".

Is he a human child???

Dad HATES the Teacups.
Mom DOES NOT!The Finding Nemo submarine ride.
Am I the only that gets the CREEPS from this ride?
My boys.
I'm a proud Mom.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

I want to go to "The Park" with Christian... "spoiled" be damned.

This makes me miss you.

Love you.

Sheryl said...

That Preston is all Kirk!! You have done good by your Disney boys!

The Ward Family said...

I LOVE that first picture of them both in the bed. That's too cute. We haven't had our Disney passes since Dec and I'm craving it so bad! so is Jocelynn.

LBP said...

Your boys are adorable. I will have a Disneyland in my heaven where you can ride teacups all day and not get sick.

emmy said...

So fun... How much do you love having 2 boys back to back. Such buddies. The tea-cup picture with your comment made me laugh out loud and miss you much. Can't wait to see you in April.

Bethany said...

Your kids are so adorable Treats! And you look beautiful in all your pics! I can't go on Nemo bc I'm too claustrophobic. I almost got off the first time I got on but Rob made me stay. Never again!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to Disneyland in sooo long. We lived down there ten years ago and would go alot, but I haven't been since. Cute family!