
and scrapbook my pictures from the previous year.
This year I am doing most of 2009 digitally.
I'm addicted.
It is quick, fun, and no mess.
Plus, no waiting to get all your prints developed.
And, of course, now I can post my progress so
Grandma Karen and ALL the Aunties can see them.
Costco prints 12x12 for $2.99,
but I also found a great deal for 99 cent a page at
Scrapbookplease.com
Happy Scrapping!!







9 comments:
WAY CUTE! I need to start scrapbooking. If I ever get around to it...digital is the ONLY way to go! Eric had my blog printed for me for Christmas. I told him if he would do that every year, he would NEVER have to buy anything else. To me, THAT is like a scrapbook, a family journal, and more.
What sites do you use to do your digital scrapbooking?
I discovered that you can have your blog printed and bound in leather books for like 50 or so per year! That is the new thing for me. I can only commit to one thing at a time and blog wins out. I do miss the cute paper though!!! Love your pages! Your family is so cute. dont you love having boys??!!
I heard digital scrapbooking is so good. I want to do the same. I will have to look up your sites you gave. Thanks for sharing!
I think it's about time you teach me how to do this so that I can spare the world the details on my blog.
Thanks!
You are so on top of things. How do you do it all? These pages are cute...the boys, of course, are the cutest! Copy me on your email to Dee on how or where you do the digital scrapbooking.
agreed! digital scrapbooking is the bomb! :) hope you got the pictures of the boys. let me know if you want to know what time of year the pics were taken.
I am impressed (as always). You are awesome... and always the artist.
I just made a connection. Do you you remember Melissa Landon from the mission. I home teach her and her family. Small world.
Post a Comment