Monday, December 7, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jeff!

Without you;

the dishwasher would never be emptied,


the boys would never bathe,


no one would remind me to return my phone calls,


I wouldn't find dirty socks tucked in corners,


or find sunflower seeds all over the floor,


and I wouldn't be a mother.Thanks for all your love and patience.....


and for making me a better person...


and for the boys.

Thanks for seven great years


I love you!

6 comments:

Jodee said...

Awe, happy 7 years you guys! and you look SO much like your mom in pic #2! love those pics!

The Ward Family said...

Great pics! Happy anniversary! Love u both.

Alicia said...

Awe. I love you both. I am so happy you two met, dated, got married and have those beautiful boys. I'm also glad I've been around to see it all. Happy anniversary, Sis.

Laurel said...

Love it. And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you two! Seven, huh? Congratulations!

Janell said...

Happy Anniversary. You make a fantastic couple!

Danielle said...

Wow, you guys are getting OLD! Congrats!