Christian started Preschool this past month.
He's obviously excited,
hence the dorky smile.
Transformers???
Really, not the cute one Mommy liked?
Baby was sad to see him go,but come on,
its only 3 hours.
Mom did not cry,
she was a brave girl.
Blogging our Everyday Nonsense
6 comments:
Christian your such a big boy! Auntie Dots is so proud of you. When I come visit again I hope you have tons of new songs to sing with me!! I love you boys...and your mom and dad too!
I love his smile! Good job to mom for being brave!
I loved your narration. It made me laugh!
Oh, Preston looks so sad! I love that they are such buddies. :) Good job on the not crying, mom.
I love hearing up preschool from him. Especially when I asked him what he has learned and if he liked it and he replied, "friggin' i don't know!" :)
He looks so grown up! The backpack is a good choice - Jack would approve.
Post a Comment