Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hello Beautiful!


Here is to New Beginnings....

I started working at Hello Beautiful Salon in Corona
a few weeks ago.

Its time to grow and expand,
leave the comforts of home behind,
and do what I do best,

make YOU beautiful!


(well and gab, and socialize, and talk fashion, and make up, and you know...work a little too)

For those of you who haven't been in to see me yet,
here is a little eye candy for you.
Isn't she a beauty?!?

And here is the exciting news...

You'll wanna tell all your friends
(especially the ones with really bad hair).I'm raffling off a free Hair cut and Color.

Yep!

To enter leave a comment on this post
and some contact info (email) if your not a blogger.



New client or old client,
anyone could win.



Here is to New Beginnings!

38 comments:

Bethany said...

I'll be the first to enter. Pick me! It's my birthday today! (for 23 more minutes) Whether or not I win, I still plan on coming to see you October 3rd at noon, right?

Kris said...

WOW!! The salon looks beautiful! I have really bad hair right now and could use a new du! :)

Westover's said...

I can't wait to visit you in your new shop! It looks great.

Meredith said...

I wanna win!!!

(it's Meredith)

Tyler Jorgenson said...

I'm entering this raffle for sure... I always wondered what I'd look like with highlights.

TheHardyFamily said...

I desperately need this! I don't color my hair but I would love a cut. I love the salon too, very snazy.

Janell said...

I'm counting down till my appointment tomorrow... can't wait!

The Ward Family said...

Hey. That's exciting! Looks like a great salon!

Heidi said...

The salon is SO nice Katrina...I am happy for you!

Caroline Haring said...

Pick me! Pick me! I score a zero on the "cool meter" and could always use some help!

Cute But Dorky said...

I may be miles away, but I want to win!

Amber said...

I would love to have you cut my hair! You did such a wonderful job on Matt and Jackson! Your new shop looks beautiful.

maren said...

i will slash your tires if you don't pick me...that sounded really mean! but really...

Danielle said...

Sheesh....it never ceases to amaze me what a Californian will do for a free cut and color.....

Julie said...

So che vincero!!!

I will drive over 700 miles to see this amazing salon and one gorgeous "glamor technician", that's you, if I win.

AND if this still doesn't convince you to pick me, I must confess, I have long overdue dark roots and spontaneous gray hairs taking over my young 31 year old scalp.

Okay, so I'm going to be coming to California in a few weeks. If I could catch lunch with you at the least, I could leave CA happily.

October 11-14 pasadena
October 15-18 anaheim

Tvb, Curtis

Tanya said...

Sounds good to me!

Sheryl said...

Add me to your list of wanna's!

Melissa L. said...

Hm, it's kind of far away, but my hair is nearly as frightening now as it was when you cut it long ago, so it might be worth it! Nice digs!

JandKWachFamily said...

Add another one to your raffle (sorry for reducing the odds previous posters!)
My hair hasn't been the same becoming an instant parent to a toddler! ;)

Cheltz said...

I'm so excited for you sis! I had no idea. Call me. We obviously need to catch up. Seriously. That place looks hot. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Todd Family said...

that salon does look really nice! and what a cool name!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to come in and have you make me look good for the hospital pictures...those are always so BLAH!

Anonymous said...

THat shop is cool and really looks your style. I am excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to come and get my hair done (and gab)! The salon looks so nice!! I'll call when I get back from NYC!

Karly Michelsen said...

Pick me!! I haven't gone to a salon in 2 years!!! My hair is bad...ask anyone. I live in Utah but im coming to california for a wedding on october 16th. My email is cosmogerl@hotmail.com.

Amber said...

Well I guess this was a nice time to stumble across your blog. I know you used to do my sister's hair (Jessica Price). And it looked great! So, man I hope I win!

Britney Wardle said...

ooo you are WONDERFUL at doing hair! If I was smart I would have stayed around corona to have you do my hair ALL the time!!! I really want bangs too...so pick me!! I will DEFINITELY make the quick drive from huntington beach if you choose meee!!!

Barbara Knowles said...

Hope I win. I have a hair appointment next month.

Danielle said...

Ooh, this is fun! Enter me in your drawing!

paige adams said...

Hey Katrina,

First of all nice salon...way cute..and Nice mission pictures..I must say for a sister misstionary you still had style. Not tons, but way more than sister misstionarys normally do. Anyways love ya....

Paige

Amy Gomez said...

I'm fat & pregnant....I could definitely use a free cut & color! And I wouldn't mind driving to Corona for it!

Joanna said...

I need it!!! Please pick me- believe me, you would if you saw my hair right now :) kirkjoanna@aol.com

Unknown said...

Ok, so I have just returned from the new salon, and yes you made me beautiful! But, when do I get to see Jeff, Christian and Preston? Maybe at my next cut and color.
Thanks again

The Okamoto Clan said...

Is it too late? Hope not...my hair would greatly appreciate a little help from a friend! :)

Ms. Dottie said...

I'm so excited for you! I loved the salon and for anyone out there reading this Kat is a hair genius. A true miracle worker!!!

Alicia said...

I'd love to hear more this this, Kat. :)

Laurel said...

Okay, so I WISH I lived in SoCal so I could benefit from your fancy shmancy drawing -- but alas. I can still feel cool commenting on it, right? :)

Question: is your new "working woman" trying to tell us something in particular???

Terry said...

These pictures look great. Where do we sign up???