
Christian and I planted these potatoes in March.
He had so much fun planting them and it was magical watching them grow.

Here is our proud "farmer" showing off his prize winning potato.


And there you have it, the perfect Summer dish.
Here are some of Kat's Tater tips:
One egg for every potato is the perfect ratio.
Put eggs directly in the pot off water before it boils. Then the eggs don't burst when the hit boiling hot water. Once it starts to boil time it for 20 min.
Cut potatoes in large pieces and eggs in fourths. Big chunks are best!
Always use Seasoning Salt!
Some of my favorite mix-ins are; Lemon Dill herb, small diced dill pickles, a little Dijon mustard, celery, and even black olives. Jeff, of course, like when I make it naked - only potato, eggs, onion, and Mayo.






4 comments:
So I guess I haven't looked at your blog in a while... Is Preston SERIOUSLY ONE?!!! He looks so big and is so cute!
And now I want potato salad.
Look at you, you little gardener. I'm impressed, and I want to eat some right now.
I think that is so cool that you still have a garden. You are so good. I love your potato salad!
so...minestrone soup and your awesome tater salad (love big chunks of potatoes and eggs as well!)...sounds like a great meal! hmmm...i am available any night! haha!
you are awesome katrina...you look great...you farm great...you enrich great...you cook great...you make my hair look great...speaking of...in need of an appointment!
Post a Comment