Jeff and I had a quick overnight getaway (quick meaning not even a full 24 hours) to the beach. I had a friend's wedding reception in San Clemente and we decided make a date out of it. We stayed here at the Blue Lantern Inn at Dana Pointe.
This is the view from our hotel. That is Dana Pointe Harbor.
Notice the steep road to my right. That was our beach access and our beach cruisers were a little scary to ride down that hill.
Eventually we will find someone to take our picture, but for now,here is the "one-arm-camara-hold" shot.
Love this beach. Totally the typical California beach scene.
Me and my pink cruiser.
Jeff is like a kid at the beach.He hits the sand running straight to the water and dives in.
He loves the water, the waves, and don't forget a little frisbee on the sand.
We had so much fun together it felt like a little honeymoon.Thanks Aunt Jenn and Grandma Kirk for watching the boys!






2 comments:
I am so glad you guys got to go, just the two of you! Looks like it was great weather at the beach!
Very fun date....I am glad you got a night away. Most of mine and Chad's pics come from the one arm hold too....they turned out great.
Post a Comment