You are too spoiled.
What can we say SUNNY every day, the beach, and Disneyland.
The other day we actually had clouds (not smog)
you know big fluffy white ones. Christian said,
"Look Mom its Jesus's home".
Guess they just looked HEAVENLY.
We have been enjoying the sun and the pool.
Before long I am going to have two little brown bears
instead of little white boys.
Here is some of our fun in the California sun:
The gang
Preston big pimpin'

Christian owns the pool!
Can this possibly be my baby? Blue eyes? Blond hair? I dunno, but I'm keepin' him.
Cheese!
Havin' a serious chat with dad. 
Havin' a serious chat with dad. 
This picture I LOVE because Preston looks like a
little old man with a fishing hat , farmer's tan, and a pot belly.







1 comment:
So cute. This weather has been great. I love the picture of Preston and Jeff talking!
Post a Comment