Preston is walking!!!
He is so careful and cautious, literally taking little baby steps.
Christian was running as soon as he was vertical, not Preston, slow and steady wins the race. We have our own little tortoise and big brother hare.
Blogging our Everyday Nonsense
3 comments:
YEA!!! I think it is such a fun time. Some dread that moment, but I think it is a time to be proud. Can't wait to be there in Cali and spend time with you guys. THe boys are growing up fast.....also, ALWAYS love your posts!!!
Oh fun! Yeah ella was WAY slow too and Asher wont even try to crawl, but I dont even care, lazy mom...so you are better than me that you are actually EXCITED! he he he...they are so cute too...I love the KIDS post...crashing after d-land, popsicles, water...I know I wish I could just be a kid MANY days out of the year...thanks for that cute post.
I still can't believe he can walk as well as he does! He is so cute and so chill! I love it! He makes me happy just holding him! (I am sure you can agree)
Post a Comment