10.Celestial Seasonings wild berry zinger mmmmm! Just makes you feel relaxed.
9.Maybe one of the best reads ever. I think this is my 3rd time and I am still lovin' it!
8. Schick Quattro Trim Style. Trim the hedges and mow the lawn at the same time?!?! Brillant.
7. Lots of old Marilyn Monroe flicks; Some Like it Hot, Let's Make Love, Seven Year Itch. She is so sexy and I am lovin' it. Makes a SAHM want to wear a white halter dress to Park Day.
6. Yea, lovin' the Maxi dress for this summer. Comfy, loose, and I can still chase the kids in it.

5. Gotta have em'. Frozen York Peppermint patties in the freezer ready to treat me. Try it!

4. For real, Jillian you kick my butt and I am .... Lovin' it!!! Best work-out DVD eva!
3. Can't help it. I'm NO good, but can't stay away. Addicted.
2. Adam Lambert. Loven' him. Guilty pleasure.
1. Mine Errand from the Lord, Boyd K. Packer. Love, love, love it! Best book ever for personal scripture study. Written by topic. Life changing.






9 comments:
Hello. It is 3.50 in the morning and I cant sleep so I thought I say good morning.
Great list..
That Adam guy on Idol...he is such a naughty mix of sexy, talented, theatrical, and almost sinister...he makes me blush and smile and scares me a little at the same time!
That's so funny. Have the tea, shaver, read the book (and loved it), love Marilyn Monroe flicks (some like it hot) is my fave. We are very similar.
SO much to say about this post:
I've been thinking about getting that shaver--you've convinced me.
I had me some frozen peppermint patties last night. They always make me think of you.
I'm on week four of Jillian's shred video. We need to talk about it.
I love you!
Any mint cady frozen is great...and then after you eat a bag LOVE 30 day shred. It's a great workout.
mi fa ridere! you're so you and i love ya. i'm checking out that book you've read 3x's and cento per cento going to get the b. k. packer book. if you recommend it, it's gotta be good. tvb, curtis
I've been wanting to try the Schick Quattro and am happy to see it works well!
So...when can I borrow A Tree Grows in Brooklyn?? My friend said the movie is really old, but really good!! Can't wait to see the new SB and RR flick witcha!!
One time, me and Alicia each ate our own entire bag of frozen patty's. It was during a Jack n' Jill/Dawsons/Felicity Marathon, which lasted only a day and a night.
Those were the days....an entire bag, and not a single pound...
Post a Comment