Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Bumboo




This little chair is hilarious. Preston loves to sit in it and gets this excited look on his face. It looks like he's sitting in a large piece of playdough. It's even more funny when Christian squeezes his bum in it.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

hee hee hee. That face is classic!

Sarah said...

I can't believe he is big enough for one of those already! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

love how big his eyes get...so cute. Hey, i'm going to stop thinking I have time to come by and pick up that stuff. I'll just get it on the 18th...sorry. and thank you.

Joanna said...

I found your blog! I loved the high school photos...excuse me, Miss Popular! Thanks for the tutorial (and the monetary donation for Trevor)!! Fun.

Kaydee said...

Those chairs are the coolest I loved it when Cooper was small enough to fit in one. (or was he ever small enough I can't remember)
Sorry I have not fulfilled my job and answered the questions you tagged me with, hopefully I can get to it soon.

emmy said...

Oh yes, we love the Bumbo. It is the only way I can feed Cash without dispencing half of his sweet potatoes down his lap. Praise Be to whomever invented that lump of plastic!